Catholic Virgin Mary Marble Statue for Garden Decor Supplier

Catholic Virgin Mary Marble Statue for Garden Decor Supplier CHS-273

Item No: CHS-273
MOQ: 1 Piece
Size: Customized Size
Material: Natural Marble Stone
Insurance: Cover All the Risk
Production Time: 40-45 Days
Delivery Time: 15-30 Days
Package: Strong Wooden Case
Superiority 1: Free Custom Made
Superiority 2: Foundry Supplying Directly
Superiority 3: 30 Years Quality Guarantee
Technique: Art-quality Hand Carved, Polished

Get Price Inquiry Now

Our Catholic Virgin Mary marble statue is made from high quality marble raw materials. We have experienced marble carving craftsmen who could make a series of sculptures of marble religious figures. Our Mary sculpture has always been very popular with our customers around the world. We have created a series of the Virgin Mary marble sculptures for you to choose from.


Catholic Virgin Mary Marble Statue for Garden Decor


What are the payment terms and price terms that you could accept?

Generally, we have the following two payment methods:

A: T / T (Telegraphic Transfer): 40% of the down payment, the remaining 60% of the payment is prepaid by email or fax copy of the bill of lading. The detailed operation process is as follows: We will arrange production after receiving a 40% advance payment. Upon completion of production and packing, we will send you a Commercial Invoice, Packing List and copy of Bill of Lading by email. Then you can pay the remaining balance as soon as you can. We will send you the original shipping documents after receiving the balance so that you can pick up the goods in time.

B: Irrevocable L/C at sight. At the same time, we also accept other payment methods.

Usually, we quote based on CIF, Tianjin,China, but we also accept other prices terms such as FOB.


process of Catholic Virgin Mary Marble Statue


What is your packaging measures?

You don’t have to worry about our packaging problems at all, we guarantee that all products will be strictly packaged. And our staff will strictly check the Virgin Mary marble statue without any quality problems before packaging. After the product packaging is complete, we would take a photo and send it to our customer for confirmation.


packing of blessed mother statues for outside


>> Outer in 3CM standard wooden crate (most of others only have 2CM thick), inner in plastic or foam.

>> You Fine would buy full insurance for your goods, to make you worry free.

>> Thick soft foam, double strong rope fixed inside and outside of the packaging, to effectively prevent the goods from damage.


More designs of Virgin Mary Marble Statues


If you are looking for a suitable Catholic Virgin Mary marble statue for your home garden, please contact us and I am sure you would be satisfied with our work.